A great mix of beaver ponds, streams, timber (young and old) and location awaits the deer, duck & turkey hunter as well as the timberland investor on this tract of 77 some-odd acres in Valley Grande, Alabama (northern part of Dallas County) in the Black Belt.
Roughly an hour from Birmingham, Montgomery & Tuscaloosa.
This tract has a mix of mature hardwood timber and young, planted pines. A stream runs through the property, with small beaver ponds to attract ducks and other wildlife.
Call Bucky Henson at 334-412-2487 for more information.
- Quick video of water running over a couple of small beaver dams on the tract.
- Short pan looking north across timber from near the top of the hill, near the south line.
- A video looking north, down the hill, at the main body of the beaver pond.
- A quick pan of timber near the south line.
- A pan of the main body of the beaver pond from ground level (actually water level).
- Pan of mature pine timber, north of the creek.
- Strolling through timber, north of the creek.
- A look around at some nice, mature pine timber.
- Walking along the north side of the creek, near the east line.
- Walking west along the woods road, north side.
- One more pan of the beaver pond.