Wow! How often do you get a chance to purchase an awesome piece of hunting property with a ± 24-acre mature pecan grove on it?
That’s not all! This tract has a little bit everything:
- Pecan Grove (with beautiful built-in wildlife lanes)
- Planted pines near being ready to thin.
- Mature hardwood bottom with some oak trees so big it would take 3 or 4 grown men to reach around.
- A free-running creek that crosses the property.
- Great access from county roads running along its southern and western boundaries.
A rare find in the very heart of the “Black Belt,” in the quaint farming community of Tyler, Alabama – highly regarded in outdoorsman circles for its abundance of wildlife. Especially noteworthy is the high concentration and good genetics of its whitetail deer herd.
This tract includes ± 66 acres located in Dallas County, Alabama. It is only 9 miles east of Selma, just a few miles north of US Highway 80. Montgomery, Mobile, Birmingham, Atlanta and the Florida Panhandle are easy drives.
This tract has surprising diversity for a tract of its size. The property includes ± 24 acres of pecan orchard and ± 38 acres of timberland. The small remaining acreage is in roads, creeks, etc.
This is a truly special opportunity for a uniquely multi-featured hunting and investment property.
The distinctive farming community of Tyler includes several local churches, a local volunteer fire department, and many beautiful farms and homes.